Service Offering - ERP Clinic : more than a health check : setting the agenda for living healthily with ERP
We spend millions on Enterprise Resource Planning Systems. Yet we always find it difficult to harvest business value. This offering provides a health diagnosis for currently implemented ERP systems, aimed at setting the agenda for harvesting that value.
- Assessment of the value that enterprise resource planning should bring to the business and the degree to which this promise has been realized with the current system.
- Review of the effectiveness of the planning calendar in driving activities in the daily, weekly and monthly cycles.
- Review of the ERP processes, ground rules, time fences and heuristics.
- Comparison with best practice models.
- Identification of opportunities for further improvements.
- Identification of dis-functionalisms that should be eliminated.
- Technology recommendations for enhancing value from deployed ERP systems.
Typical Duration : (contingent on operating unit complexity, system capability and robustness of the current process)
- Senior Director Supply Chain or IT.
Site Director Supply Chain, IT or General Manager.
Related Offerings : ERP deployment