Service Offering - Converting diagnosis of Customer Service failures into an action plan for improvement
When supply chain fails in meeting the customer’s needs, there is a wealth of diagnostic information available for setting the improvement agenda within the operation. This offering is aimed at examining customer service failures, and identifying the improvement levers that will lead to elimination of those failure modes.
- Analysis of customer service failures modes and frequencies.
- Development of a categorization scheme for customer service failures by surface and root causes.
- Determination of improvement levers that address root causes.
- Quantification of the impact that each improvement lever has in improving overall customer service.
- Identification of an improvement programme targeted at deploying as appropriate the improvement levers, taking account of beneficial impact, cost of implementation, and likelihood of success.
- Positioning the implementation review process via an appropriate forum.
Typical Duration : Short engagement (contingent on operating unit complexity, system capability and robustness of the current process)
- Senior Director Customer Service or Supply Chain.
- Site Director Supply Chain, Customer Service Manager or General Manager