Service Offering - Supply Agreement Development
Having a structured dialogue between trading entities across the supply chain is key to effective supply chain operations. The supply agreement is to be viewed as the mechanism of choice, which scripts the roles of the players that partake in this dialogue.
- Design of a master template for supply agreements, taking into account :
- The nature of the supply chain,
- Lead time parameters for responsiveness and time fences,
- Quantity parameters that balance supply side factory realities, distribution system common sense, and the demand side needs;
- Linkage mechanisms to S&OP and supply review,
- The transaction calendar,
- Communications directory,
- Change control mechanisms,
- Routing of escalation,
- Associated other contextual or legal Agreements.
- Development of an implementation programme.
Typical Duration : Short engagement (contingent on operating unit complexity, system capability and robustness of the current process)
- Senior Director Supply Chain or Procurement.
Site Director Supply Chain, Purchasing or Customer Service Manager.