Service Offering - Multi-year Sales and Operations Planning for Product Families and Supply Chains
The strategic multi-year Sales and Operations Planning review process, is key for assuring the ability of the global supply chain to meet its obligations to the business in future years. This offering supports the creation and/or refinement of such a process.
- Design of a multi-year(1-3 or 1-5 year horizon) strategic S&OP process appropriate to the clients business:
- That takes of global supply chains for key product families,
- Enables bilateral interaction between strategic marketing and global supply-chains,
- and allows for scenario analysis to handle the uncertainties of the future.
- Assessment of key questions that the strategic S&OP process should address, whether these relate to business context change, new products, demand movement, capacity and capability evolution and fiscal impact.
- Determination of appropriate language constructs and analysis proforma’s.
- Technology recommendations if appropriate for supporting the strategic S&OP process.
- Choreography and scripting of participation in the strategic S&OP process.
Typical Duration : (contingent on operating unit complexity, EIS capability and robustness of the current process)
- Senior director Commercial, Supply Chain Operations or Finance.
Related Offerings : Tactical 1-18 month Sales and Operations Planning