Service Offering - Benchmarking Conversion Costs for Pharmaceutical Operations.
Imagine a tablet was a tablet was a tablet. Properly presented, i.e. in a volume and product family context, conversion cost benchmarking in pharmaceutical operations is a powerful tool for supply network design, and targetting cost savings.
- Analysis of conversion costs for product families across the supply chain network.
- Comparision of those conversion costs on a consistent basis between sites within the clients supply chain.
- Comparison of those conversion costs with industry benchmarks for Rx and OTC operations at differing product family volume levels.
- Determination of appropriate strategy of assignment of products to sites across the network.
- Assessing cost drivers in individual sites so that a target conversion cost level can be reached.
Typical Duration :
(contingent on operating unit complexity, EIS capability and robustness of the operations budgeting process)
- Senior director Supply Chain Operations, Finance or Materials.
Site Director Finance, Operations, Materials, or General Manager.
Related Offerings : Cost Driver Analysis