Service Offering - Operations Management that makes tomorrow better than today.
The role of Operations Management is to assure today’s performance and to make tomorrows performance better than today’s. The means of achieving this result are numerous. This offering is aimed at surveying the deployed machinery of Operations Management within a business, and determining which aspects are missing or need development.
- Review of the effectiveness of the cost reduction agenda within operations.
- Review of the effectiveness of product assurance actions within operations.
- Assess the responsiveness of operations to customer supply needs.
- Review of the effectiveness of the waste elimination agenda, including waste derived from both routine and catastrophic failures.
- Assessment of the overall equipment effectiveness improvement agenda within operations.
- Assessment of the results of team based continuous improvement within the organization.
- Review the capacity management capability within the organization.
- Review value derived from information systems in operations.
- Development of a critical success factor programme in order to drive improvement.
Typical Duration : Short engagement (contingent on operating unit complexity, EIS capability and robustness of the current process)
- Director of Operations or Site General Manager.