Service Offering - Information Technology Strategy
The biggest challenge IT directors face is making a value adding linkage between the IT agenda and the business agenda. Having a mindset that can translate between these world views is critical.
Engagement options :
- Review of the applications portfolio and deployment strategy.
- Review of infrastructural status and development strategy.
- Assessment of the information technology priorities and opportunities derived from business needs.
- Convergence between the actual infrastructure and applications portfolio with best practice models.
- Contracts, supply agreement development and supply review processes.
- IT steering committee development.
- KPI’s and measures of value.
- Organization design and development.
- Choice of programme priorities that reflect business needs.
Typical Duration : (contingent on operating unit complexity and system capability)
- Director or Senior Director IT or General Manager.